Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Daily Drudgery Posters

There are many Blawgers on the internet. Many of whom post specifically about law school. I guess to an extent so do I, but not nearly to the extent of these daily diary heros of whining.

When something happens in a day that is more than the standard day, I let y'all know. Talk about it a little bit, hell maybe even spin off and talk about something else.

But to hear the same old thing from some other blawgers.... OMG today in Torts class.... which is before OMG in Con Law Class, which is after OMG in Contracts today
Give me a break. I didn't even do that as a 1L, and Im sure as hell not going to start now.

Unless you can find a good gossip blawg for your law school, those are gold.

Now granted My Blog is not perfect, far from it. I don't post often and when I do it normally is not funny, but at least im trying to focus on the governing dynamics of law school and the common thread that runs through this unique experience instead of appealing to my classmates who just like to read something online that they can say they know first hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home