Monday, July 18, 2005

A wave of Panic

So thoughout this summer I have been basically chilling out. Sure, I have been saying to myself how hard Law School is going to be and how much work it will require; however, today was very different. Do to my curiousity I accessed the school web page to see what was new. The initial class assignments were posted. I clicked on some that could very well be my professors. My eyes went wide with terror. Sure I can read, Sure I can even brief a case (at least get the format right), but having to read all those rules? For instance 12.01-12.08? What do I do with them? Do I memorize them? Do I put them in an outline? The pressure is most certianly building, and it is not the pressure that I have been experiencing. It is something diffrent. I don't know yet, but it is different. It is just time to begin. That is all there is to it. I am sitting at my table in the middle of the hall torturing myself with how hard it is going to be. I don't want the time to stew in such thinking. I'm ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home