Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Thats Right...Biatch!

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of having to drive to the Houston Ship Channel to have my computer fixed. There is more to this story, but it is for another time. Now in this place I was probably the only tie wearing yuppy in a one mile radius. No one whould hear my Calvin Klien wearing craker ass scream. So while a guy named Hung is working on my computer (yeah I know) this punk kid comes walking in the door. He is wearing a black beanie, long jean shorts, and some racial connetation shirt on. Words like, yo, fool, and trippin come pertuding out of his mouth as he converses with everybody in the store, except for me. I finally found a small stool to sit on amidst the graveyard of dead PC's and attempted to not draw attention to myself. While I was sitting on my stool, this kid walked right passed me. To my absolute astonishment when he walked by he said with no accent "Excuse Me Sir" I, feeling pretty cool, replied "Well, Excuse Me", but internally I was saying

Damn right craker, I just killed whitey and busted a cap in some fool that was trippin on my bitch. Yo you have no idea what the street is like fosheezy.

Translation: I had a mocha frappachino at Starbucks, and I appreciate you noticing that I in wearing a suit denote some sort of authority and power.

In any event, I felt cool and old at the same time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insanity, my love.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap ugg boots But let's say h. pylori just isn't the challenge? I just think that I am dying and also the indisputable fact that my soul will now be included can make me all the more paranoid. I also have hypothyroidism. To not glance in excess of the initial releases, the Undefeated Jordan four edition was unveiled on 6/23, nonetheless the only technique to get hold of 1 of 72 pairs, was to enter an in-store or online raffle. The Undefeated model is quite very simple and capabilities an Olive,Black and Orange color-way, incredibly just like the retro model which was launched immediately after the Air Jordan Undefeated IV. On the inside of the tag, an Undefeated tag is usually found.

cheap uggs Who are you endeavoring to reach? Who demands your product or data? Require enough time to carry out industry analysis and list out who you're marketing to and where one can come across them each on the web and offline. This will likely assist you both equally when making the product/service and in your advertising efforts. Also, make sure you keep in contact along with your audience and discover out the way they really feel.

uggs uk These excellent handbags have grown a symbol of magnificent merchandise and people from globally have unappeasable want to get them. Uniquely it's develop into the quintessence of sophistication and class. It's not at all very easy to just walk into a retail outlet and purchase a person love to buy something else in supermarket..

louis vuitton wallets Louis Vuitton Exotic Leather Neverfull MM HandbagMade of pure Croco leather-based, this Louis Vuitton Exotic Leather-based Neverfull MM Handbag is timeless and contemporary. This Louis Vuitton bag is suitable for travelling as well as in city because of to its versatility and graceful look. For trustworthy fans of Louis Vuitton Neverfull, this one particular can also be a superb option.

www.louisvuittonpursesale.com On account of the massive variety, these bags might be taken by the two, men and women. As these bags are mainly used by the travelers therefore the durability with the bag is importantly viewed as and so it truly is manufactured water resistant and of high quality content. The manufacturers realize that these bags are utilized in the course of travelling where it's hard to tackle the bag with care so that's the rationale why these bags are made so sturdy..

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]along with the lifestyle resource of these [url=http://www.cheaptiffanycharms.co.uk]cheap tiffany charms[/url] world . 31 carats is showcased in a diamond and platinum ring setting that fully reveals the gem??s rich color saturation and spectacular [url=http://www.tiffanyringsdcooutlet.co.uk]tiffany outlet[/url] beauty . And it was by happenstance the other day when cleaning out that [url=http://www.cheaptiffanycharms.co.uk]tiffany sale[/url] closet she found the tiffany charm bracelet again . In 1868 Tiffany隆炉s merged with [url=http://www.tiffanyringsdcooutlet.co.uk]tiffany and co outlet[/url] Edward C . In Iowa, Mary got married, worked and then [url=http://www.tiffanyjewelleryinuk.co.uk]tiffany jewellery uk[/url] retired, moved three times . certainly to not be worried how the one you purchase should certainly [url=http://www.tiffanyjewelleryinuk.co.uk]tiffany jewellery[/url] be away from design and style trend . It also [url=http://www.tiffanyjewelleryinuk.co.uk]tiffany bracelet uk[/url] shares the most latest creations from award-winning designers.[/p]

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home