Sunday, September 16, 2007

ACL

The only thing ACL means to me is a knee problem.

For those of you hippies that track your way 100 billion miles from your car to the stages all while smoking a joint with a gallon of water on your back...you have my respect. Your commitment to music is more than I have to just about anything. Y'all party all day listening to bands that you may or may not have heard of while sweating more than a whore in church. Now one day I MAY be convinced to go, but chances are slim.

I spent my Saturday sitting on the couch watching College Football.....ALL DAY. It was glorious. I drank a gatorade just to re-hydrate from sitting in the 70 degree A/C. Tough day.

Now South by Southwest....you have my attention.

Eff It. Im an elitist if you haven't noticed. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home