Thursday, May 17, 2007

Summer Employment

I don't know why everybody starts hating on the CSO so much. I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Perhaps its because I realize they are more advisors than headhunters and I don't expect them to get me a job. Hell, they even stroked my ego a little bit saying that I was in great shape. Eh, oh well.

In any event, I have finally received summer job offers! Offers you say? Hell yeah, plural. I went from have zero...count em...zero job offers to having more than one and even more than two! So im feeling better about myself and have withdrew my application at McDonalds.

Now granted Im not spending the summer being boozed up on someone elses tab or flirting with a partner whom I know has a crush on me, but I will learning to kick some ass in Business Litigation and actually do some work that matters.

Did I mention the secretary is hot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home